Inhalt des Dokuments
There is one application period per year to join the program starting in the Winter Semester. The application period typically opens in early March, and closes on May 15th.
The application deadline for the WS20/21 intake has been extended to accommodate problems caused by the pandemic:
NEW DEADLINE: July 31th, 2020.
*Notice: Due to the expected short time-frame between the admission results and the start of the study semester, International Applicants might consider booking their necessary Visa application appointments in advance, since many consulates have a 1-2 month waiting list for appointments. Appointments can always be cancelled if you do not receive a study seat this year.
Digital applications/documents are sufficient for the preliminary assessment via Uni-Assist. Applicants should not mail any original /certified documents until they are requested.
Please follow the procedures below.
The results will be posted here .
How to apply?
Prior Graduates from TU Berlin - apply directly at TU Berlin. Read more here .
All other Applicants- apply with
- Please check if your application fulfills the formal requirements of the TU Berlin !
- There are special information for certain countries. Read more  here.
- Uni-Assist checks your application on formal completeness. Please note that the closer the deadline is, the less chance you will have to clarify any missing documents.
- The selection of your double degree partner university will be done during your first semesters at TU Berlin. Nevertheless, you should consider the requirements of studying abroad at a partner university and your motivation and capability to meet these study requirements.
Register on Uni-Assist  and follow the instructions there.
- Log in on uni-assist 
- Fulfill your personal and academic data
- Create a new application
- Upload high quality scans of documents,
such as motivation letter, CV, relevant degrees, certified and
translated, certificates etc.
- Primary university degree/undergraduate degree, including a summary of your study subjects, grades and credit points (transcript of records)- officially certified copy incl. official translation , if not issued in German or English
- or if you have not completed your Bachelor’s studies yet, an ECTS certificate .
- Proof of English proficiency - officially certified copy incl. official translation , if not issued in German or English
- Motivation Letter
- Check all uploaded information
- Submit application electronically
The TU Berlin enrollment office may then request original / certified copies of any document to be presented during the admission process. Please wait for a request before sending any documents by mail.
Required Documents List
Due to high number of applications during the last years and a limitation of placements for the program a selection will be made.
To be considered in the selection process of the double degree program, the following documents have to be submitted on Uni-Assist
- UPLOAD: University degree certificate including subjects, grades and credit points (Bachelor, Diplom, Magister, Staatsexamen or equivalent) as officially certified copy , international degree certificate with translations. It has to be a first university degree in the fields of economics (this includes business administration), social sciences, engineering sciences, natural sciences or any related study program.
UPLOAD: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English and who gained their first university degree in a study program not FULLY held in English must provide proof of their proficiency in English at the C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) which may not be older than 4 years. The certificate has to be sent as an original or certified copy. The following attests are accepted (minimum requirements in brackets):
- TOEFL Internet-based Test Score
(min. 95 Points)
Can be sent from ETS to uni-assist directly via institution code: 2727.
- IELTS- Academic Module (Level: min.
Upload is sufficient. uni-assist can prove the results online with a verification code.
- UNIcert – Business English – (min. level III)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: (min. Certificate in Advanced English - CAE, Grade C; Certificate in Proficiency in English - CPE, Grade C)
- DAAD language certificate
- Other relevant certificates of your university or another recognized institution which EXPLICITLY confirms that you have an English proficiency level of at least C1 according to CEFR.
For a Bachelor's or Master's completely held in English in a non English speaking country, a remark on the diploma about the language of instruction or any other certified proof of the university is sufficient.
- TOEFL Internet-based Test Score (min. 95 Points)
- UPLOAD: Motivation letter (not obligatory but recommendable), your CV and other certificates/documents that reflect your qualification and give evidence of good interpersonal, communication and team-working skills and a high interest in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation management (pointed out in the motivation letter)
- UPLOAD: For applicants currently studying in Germany: Current certificate of enrollment including the amount of terms of studying (Fachsemester) or certificate of exmatriculation of the previous German university including the amount of terms of studying (Fachsemester) and terms at a German university (Hochschulsemester).
- UPLOAD: Simple copy of your passport.
Please note that
no exceptions regarding the language certificates are
allowed and that all documents/certificates must be in before the