Inhalt des Dokuments
The application deadline for the winter semester 2019 passed on 15th of May 2019. The results of the 2019 intake can be found here .
How to apply?
- Register on uni-assist  (in case you do not yet have an uni-assist account)
- Log in on uni-assist 
- Fulfill your personal and academic data
- Create a new application
- Upload documents, such as motivation letter, CV, relevant certificates etc.
- Check all uploaded information
- Submit application electronically to receive the
(changes and uploads can still be made until the deadline)
- Print application form
- Prepare all
authenticated official documents to send them via traditional mail to
- Application form - print from the uni-assist portal and sign it
- Primary university degree/undergraduate degree
- officially certified copy incl. official
translation , if not issued in German or
- including your university degree certificate as well as a summary of your study subjects, grades and credit points (transcript of records)
- or if you have not completed your Bachelor’s studies yet, an ECTS certificate .
- Proof of English proficiency - officially certified copy incl. official translation , if not issued in German or English
- Send it to uni-assist
e.V., D-11507 Berlin
IMPORTANT: Please note that your application by post has to arrive at uni-assist before the deadline as well!
- Please check if your application fulfills the formal requirements of the TU Berlin !
- There are special information for certain countries. Read more  here.
- Uni-assists checks your application on formal completeness. Please note that the closer the deadline is, the less it is guaranteed that they will answer you soon enough to hand in missing documents later.
- Graduates from TU Berlin have to apply directly at TU Berlin. Read more here .
- Further applications for the partner universities will be done during your first semesters.
Due to high number of applications during the last years and a limitation of placements for the program a selection will be made.
To be admitted to the selection process of the double degree program, the following documents have to be submitted
- MAIL: Signed online application form via uni-assist, which you receive after completing the online application (for applicants who have not passed their primary university degree at TU Berlin) or application form only for direct applicants from TU Berlin (for applicants who have passed their primary university degree at TU Berlin).
- UPLOAD+MAIL: University degree certificate including subjects, grades and credit points (Bachelor, Diplom, Magister, Staatsexamen or equivalent) as officially certified copy , international degree certificate with translations. It has to be a first university degree in the fields of economics (this includes business administration), social sciences, engineering sciences, natural sciences or any related study program.
UPLOAD+MAIL: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English and who gained their first university degree in a study program not FULLY held in English must provide proof of their proficiency in English at the C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) which may not be older than 4 years. The certificate has to be sent as an original or certified copy. The following attests are accepted (minimum requirements in brackets):
- TOEFL Internet-based Test Score
(min. 95 Points)
Can be sent from ETS to uni-assist directly via institution code: 2727.
- IELTS- Academic Module (Level: min.
Upload is sufficient. uni-assist can prove the results online with a verification code.
- UNIcert – Business English – (min. level III)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: (min. Certificate in Advanced English - CAE, Grade C; Certificate in Proficiency in English - CPE, Grade C)
- DAAD language certificate
- Other relevant certificates of your university or another recognized institution which EXPLICITLY confirms that you have an English proficiency level of at least C1 according to CEFR.
For a Bachelor's or Master's completely held in English in a non English speaking country a remark on the diploma about the language of instruction or any other certified proof of the university is sufficient.
- TOEFL Internet-based Test Score (min. 95 Points)
- UPLOAD: Motivation letter (not obligatory but recommendable), your CV and other certificates/documents that reflect your qualification and give evidence of good interpersonal, communication and team-working skills and a high interest in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation management (pointed out in the motivation letter)
- UPLOAD: For applicants currently studying in Germany: Current certificate of enrollment including the amount of terms of studying (Fachsemester) or certificate of exmatriculation of the previous German university including the amount of terms of studying (Fachsemester) and terms at a German university (Hochschulsemester).
- UPLOAD: Simple copy of your passport.
Please note that no exceptions regarding the language certificates are allowed and that all documents/certificates must be handed in before the deadline. Mind that the English certificate, the university degree and the signed online application form have to reach uni-assist via traditional mail before the deadline. You will receive the application form, after finishing your application process at uni-assist.