The application procedure (EU & non-EU) for the 2017 intake is open now. The application deadline will be 15th May 2017.
Please apply via online application  (only when you wish to start in Berlin).
The number of students who can opt for the double degree is limited. Therefore, a selection will be made. In order to be admitted to the selection process of the double degree programme, the following documents have to be submitted
application form via uni-assist (for applicants who have not
passed/will not pass their primary university degree at TU Berlin) or
Application form for direct applicants at TU Berlin (for applicants
who have passed/will pass their primary university degree at TU
- university degree certificate including subjects, grades and credit points (Bachelor, Diplom, Magister, Staatsexamen or equivalent) as officially certified copy, international degree certificate with translations. Please follow the TU Berlin authentication guidelines 
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English and who gained their first university degree in a study programme not FULLY held in English must provide proof of their proficiency in English at the C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The following attests are accepted (minimum requirements in brackets):
- TOEFL Internet-based Test Score (min. 95 Points)
- IELTS- Academic Module (Level: min. Band 7.0)
- UNIcert – Wirtschaftsenglisch – (min. Stufe III oder IV)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: (min. Certificate in Advanced English - CAE, Grade B; Certificate in Proficiency in English - CPE, Grade C)
relevant certificates of your university or another recognized
institution which EXPLICITLY confirm that you have an English
proficiency level of at least C1 according to CEFR.
- motivation letter, your CV
and other certificates/documents that reflect your qualification
and give evidence of good interpersonal, communication and
team-working skills and a high interest in the field
of entrepreneurship and innovation management (pointed out
in the motivation letter)
- current certificate of enrollment including the amount of terms of studying (Fachsemester) or certificate of exmatriculation of the previous German university including the amount of terms of studying (Fachsemester) and terms at a German university (Hochschulsemester).
How to apply?
- Register on uni-assist  (in case you do not yet have an uni-assist account)
- Log in on uni-assist 
- Fulfill your personal and academic data
- Create a new application
- Check all uploaded information
- Print application
- Submit application electronically
- Upload documents, such as motivation letter, CV, relevant certificates etc.
Send a signed printed version of the application
by traditional mail to uni-assist and attach
authenticated copies of all uploaded official documents (e.g. bachelor
certificate, transcript of records, language certificates).
Please note that your physical application by mail has to arrive at
uni-assist before the deadline as well! Read
Please check if your application fulfills the formal requirements of the TU Berlin !
- There are special notes for certain countries, read more