There is no English translation for this web page.
A double degree is not mandatory. For this Master you only need to get at least one semester of 30 credits at a higher education institution outside of Germany. The subjects must be in the fields of management, innovation management, entrepreneurship, business administration, economics, sustainability and industrial engineering.
In case you want to do a single degree you can either do Erasmus or go as a Freemover.
More Information on partner universities you can find at the international office .
Process before going abroad
1. For Erasmus+ choose up to three partner universities you want to apply.
2. Check the courses offered at the partner university and fill out the learning agreement. (all fields of business administration, innovation management, entrepreneurship and sustainability will be generally accepted)
3. Get the learning agreements signed by the IMES program coordinator. A collective signing date will be announced.
4. The deadline for the Erasmus+ application is in the beginning of January , the application deadline for overseas cooperations usually is in November. More information and exact dates can be found here: https://www.auslandsamt.tu-berlin.de/international_office/studium_im_ausland/parameter/en/ 
Recognition Process after the Exchange
To get your grades from the foreign university recognized by TU Berlin, please send to the program coordinator:
1. Your transcript of records
2. Your matriculation number at TU Berlin